Attention all Krav Maga parents! Our next Krav Kids’ Grading Event is approaching in April. Mark your calendars for a day filled with skill testing, growth, and challenges for your child!
What is a grading event? It’s an important milestone where our young Krav Maga practitioners demonstrate the hard work and dedication they have developed throughout their training. They get to revise the material they have been learning in recent months, which is a great way for children to reinforce their learning.
This event is not just about belts and rankings; it’s an opportunity for them to challenge their abilities, and learn valuable lessons about perseverance and determination.
As parents, you’ll witness firsthand the progress they’ve made and share in their progress. It’s a moment of achievement that will leave a lasting impression on both you and your child.
Save the date and join us for our young Krav Maga practitioners.
Together, let’s inspire them to reach even greater heights.
- Students intending to test must have been consistently training and met the minimum time and classes to be eligible to grade.
- Students must know, understand and execute all of the techniques requested of them for their grade(s).
- Students must behave appropriately at the grading.
- Wear Krav Junior uniform (and current belt, if applicable)
- Payment and booking must be completed a week before grading.
|Grading Time Start
|Juniors 9 – 12