Want to make some new friends and pick up some badass new skills?
Announcing: Krav Maga Women’s 4-Week Course
Our new 4-week women’s course has been designed off previously successful women’s seminars. For newcomers to the course, we cover the basics of Krav Maga, a reality-based self-defence system and provide scenarios where you can try your new abilities. Returning students will be also able to develop and refine techniques further, learn variations and experience different ways of applying your skills.
Key outcomes of this course include (but are not limited to):
- Combative skills: how and where to use different strikes to neutralise an attacker.
- Recognising and reacting to different problems, from avoiding and pre-empting situations to late-stage responses.
- Tapping into and developing the ‘warrior’ mentality: the will and the ability to fight for yourself!
Krav Maga Self Defence
– Unit 23/9 Hudson Avenue
Castle Hill NSW 2154(Google Maps link)
- Dates and timing:
The course will run for 4 consecutive Thursdays at 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM
– February 8th
– February 15th
– February 22nd
– February 29th
- Registration and waiver forms can be completed via this registration page.
- Participants are requested to wear comfortable clothing to train in.
- Personal protective gear is recommended – these can be purchased at the venue.
– No prior training is required. Open and accessible to all women.