Dear KMSD students, families and friends,
We are happy to announce that our regular schedule is back at Castle Hill!
Ryde will be back when schools resume term 3 from Monday 20th July.
If you have been training us as we eased back in with restrictions, please note the updated schedule on our website. Here is a shortcut link that you can bookmark: https://bit.ly/KMSDclasses
It’s really important to note that we will still require everyone to book in advance to ensure we are not overcapacity. Classes are capped at 20 students.
In case you are returning to training with us after taking a break during the pandemic, please note that we have updated our processes for the safety and well-being of everyone:
- Please enter/exit the building no more than 5 minutes before/after class. Sanitise hands before and after class.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in the presence of people showing COVID-19 symptoms, please rest at home.
- Participating in parallel Zoom classes are now by request.
- Below you will find a change for booking your classes with us.This applies to all class types
(Kids, Juniors, Adults, Combat Fitness, Combat Tactics)
|Updated Booking Procedure: July 2020
All bookings made prior to today had to be reset due to changes in schedule.The booking link moving forward can be found here. https://www.kravmagaselfdefence.com.au/book/ All classes must be booked through on this page. We will continue to work on ways to streamline and improve this process in the future. Please remember, one slot is for one person so we don’t exceed capacity. Upon booking, you will receive a booking notification confirmation via email.
We are still going to be sensible in our return and implement similar procedures that we did at the start of the pandemic as our commitment to you and the community.
– Action our cleaning procedures.
– Fight anyone not sanitising on entry and exit. 😂
– Keep in isolated pairs as best as possible.
– Modify our lesson plans to avoid unnecessary close contact.
– Recommend to use your own equipment where available.
We welcome any questions and would like to thank everyone again. To say we are THRILLED to be back would be an understatement!!!
Instructor Sven & The Krav Maga Self Defence Team
Krav Maga Self Defence
Simple. Effective. Proven.