- Krav Maga is a military self-defence and fighting system originally developed for the Israel Defense and Security Forces recognised for its focus on real-world situations and its extreme efficiency.
- Krav Maga for women is characterized by its effectiveness even from a position of physical disadvantage, providing the needed self-defense against violent sexual and criminal attacks.
- We train and empower our women with life skills to avoid and overcomethese situations despite her own misconceptions of her ability to fight and face physical challenges that require strength or aggressiveness.
Krav Maga Global (KMG) has developed training methods for women based on years of experience and numerous real-life situations in which women found our system to be the most effective. KMG’s system for women provides excellent self-defence skills, producing the highest rate of defence successes facing different types of attacks.
In addition to the technical and tactical training required to gain Krav Maga skills, women must develop the appropriate mental capabilities to support their physical readiness to fight. Our women’s training includes developing the determination, persistence and ability to turn on aggression and turn off when needed
- De-escalation strategies and tactics.
- Key strikes, kicks, and combinations that can be adapted to different situations.
- How to use common objects to assist with preventing and dealing with altercations.
- Understand common attack scenarios that women face, and equip yourself with the solutions to these problems.
- Games and drills to develop your awareness and decision making under duress.
- Challenging yourself and each other in a safe and friendly environment!
Women’s Workshop – Registration
Master Your Potential
About Your Instructor
Our popular women’s seminar is run by Instructor Kelly. Kelly is an expert level Krav Maga instructor with 10 years of knowledge and experience.
She regularly teaches adults, children, and large group seminars with the goal of challenging and inspiring students to discover their own fighting power.