Reach New Heights: Krav Maga Women’s Workshop
We’d like to invite all females to join our first women’s workshop at our new venue in Hudson Avenue, Castle Hill!
It’s bigger, brighter and waiting for you to come and check out.
All levels are welcome to join.
Register via the below link:
Read on for further details.
Krav Maga Self Defence
23/9 Hudson Avenue
Castle Hill NSW 2154
Saturday, 22nd May 2021
12:00PM – 2:00PM
What is Krav Maga?
Krav Maga is a military self-defence and fighting system originally developed for the Israel Defense and Security Forces recognised for its focus on real-world situations and its extreme efficiency.
How is Krav Maga different for women?
Krav Maga for women is characterised by its effectiveness even from a position of physical disadvantage, providing the needed self-defence against violent sexual and criminal attacks. We train and empower our women with life skills to avoid and overcome these situations despite her own misconceptions of her ability to fight and face physical challenges that require strength or aggressiveness.
How effective is Krav Maga for women?
Krav Maga Global (KMG) has developed training methods for women based on years of experience and numerous real-life situations in which women found our system to be the most effective. KMG’s system for women provides excellent self-defence skills, producing the highest rate of defence successes facing different types of attacks. In addition to the technical and tactical training required to gain Krav Maga skills, women must develop the appropriate mental capabilities to support their physical readiness to fight. Our women’s training includes developing the determination, persistence and ability to turn on aggression and turn off when needed.
- Our workshop will be led by a Krav Maga Expert with 10 years experience and insights
- De-escalation strategies and tactics.
- Key strikes, kicks, and combinations that can be adapted to different situations.
- Understand common attack scenarios that women face, and equip yourself with the solutions to these problems.
- Games and drills to develop your awareness and decision making under duress.
- Challenging yourself and each other in a safe and friendly environment!
You can see some of our highlights from our last women’s workshop with Instructor Kelly at the end of 2019.