We are proud to announce that our Castle Hill location has re-opened as of Monday, June 15th!
Due to restrictions enforced by the Government, our Ryde location is currently unavailable to train at until further notice.
We are currently running a modified schedule at Castle Hill, and this can be subject to change at any time.
We invite and encourage students from all our locations to train at Castle Hill until we are able to re-open our Ryde location.
Important things to note:
- Social/Physical distancing is still in place
– We have modified our Castle Hill facility to accommodate the government requirements for business operations during this period.
– Designated and dedicated training areas for each student.
– ZOOM classes are continuing at the same times for those that wish to train from home.
- Good Hygiene processes and increased cleaning frequency have been implemented
– Clean hands upon entering/exit of the facility.
– Equipment and facility cleaning in place after each session.
- Contact Tracing
– Instructors will record attendance.
- Starter Programs extended
– Any adult starter programs purchased in June this period will be extended through to July 14.
– Any junior starter programs purchased in June will be extended through to August.
Please check our schedule page for our up to date class timetable